established in 1958 as a Boys Club when a group
of parents, concerned about the lack of facilities
and activities for boys in the neighborhood,
pioneered the movement. In 1998, the Girls
Club joined forces with them to create the
Boys & Girls Club we know today.
Prevention (AFSP) is the leading national
not-for-profit organization exclusively
dedicated to understanding and preventing
suicide through research, education, and
through reaching out to people with mental
disorders and those impacted by suicide.
will inform you about what the Bay Area
Rescue Mission is doing to provide real
help to the homeless and impoverished.
We hope this will be an uplifting exploration,
and that you will be motivated to join us in
Changing Lives for a Brighter Tomorrow.
|Giving back to local Bay Area communities is at the core of Nerd Crossing’s belief system. We strive to strengthen the neighborhoods in which we do business and proudly support our communities through volunteer service, in-kind donations and sponsorships. Our Founder/Chief Nerd is actively involved with the local and regional Boys & Girls Club movement and encourages all team members to give back in a meaningful way that inspires them and those in need. If you are interested in applying for an in-kind donation or sponsorship for a special event, please submit a request.|
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Bay Area Rescue Mission
- Berkeley Community Media
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Contra Costa
- Contra Costa College Music Department
- El Sobrante Chamber of Commerce
- Girls, Inc.
- Hilltop YMCA
- La Casita Billingue Montessori
- Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
- Las Trampas
- Point Richmond Business Association
- Relay for Life
- Richmond Community Foundation
- Richmond Trees
- San Carlos First Baptish Church
- San Pablo Economic Development Corporation
- Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce
- We Give
- West County Reads