Join our team of NERDS in the East Bay! Nerd Crossing is currently seeking an honest, experienced, customer service oriented part-time Web Designer/Developer to serve our business clients in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to provide honest, high quality IT & Web services and we are looking to hire team members who believe that we can truly make a difference, one customer at a time. Please forward a resume and cover letter describing why you would be a great fit for our company.
- Highly motivated, responsible individuals with outstanding customer service skills
- Development on WordPress and other CMS platforms is a must
- Creative web/graphic design experience and a proven portfolio that demonstrates bringing a client’s vision and ideas to life
- SEO, Python, Django experience a plus
- Degree in a related field preferred but not required
- Work with clients and Director of Web/Marketing to identify business requirements and determine project scope and timeline
- Present designs and ideas to clients and team and ensure goals and requirements are met
- Create, review, test, update and/or change designs, colors, images, text style, layouts, illustrations, etc.
- Prepare, install, and configure WordPress templates, site server software, formatting tools, etc.
- Adhere to project deadlines and guide client through the different phases of the project (design, development, test, QA, live)
Join our fun, dynamic team and help us show everyone why Nerds are cool!